We used this hotel, with 15 nights included parking at the hotel, the night before flying off from Birmingham to Venice for a holiday. The total cost (£60) was less than the independent parking costs would have been, and included a reasonable and filling breakfast! TX to the airport was by taxi (£6) and could not have been simpler - there is a shuttle bus, but for the family, the cost was the same and at least we could guarantee space this way. The accommodation is standard HIE, in that it is simple, clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful throughout our short stay. The in house restaurant is limited in its menu, but the food itself was of good quality and reasonably priced, and again the staff were friendly and attentive. All in all, an excellent option that we will use again when next we fly out of Birmingham..
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Nec Hotel Birmingham
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Nec Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Birmingham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Express by Holiday Inn Birmingham NEC hotel is located in the grounds of the UK's largest exhibition centre, the National Exhibition Centre,10 minutes from Birmingham International Airport and Train Station. The hotel operates a complimentary shuttle bus service at limited times daily to the NEC & Birmingham International Train Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.