Used this hotel during a visit to the Christmas Markets in Birmingham.
It's a bit run down, but we only needed a room for the night to rest our heads.
Our room was a bit small, but we were okay. It was clean and adequate for our needs.
We paid about £5.00 in a taxi to get us to the centre of Birmingham where the attractions were.
If you are after luxury then this is not the one for you, but if you want somewhere cheap and clean then this will fit the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated at the heart of England, and ideally located for exploring the attractions of central England. The hotel's got 111 bedrooms, 1 restaurant, one bar lounge and 5 meeting rooms. All the bedrooms are equipped with a high quality Simmons bedding for a great night's sleep, TV with freeview channels, free wifi, free car park, bathroom with shower bath and hair dryer. The whole team of Campanile Birmingham is looking forward to welcoming you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Campanile Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Campanile Hotel