Nice size room with separate bathroom, the shower is really really weak and no pressure, on site parking but you have to pay for it at an extra £3 per day, only about a ten minute walk to the Bullring shopping centre but via a dodgy underpass, although their is a surface crossing point a little bit further along the road, basic but quite clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is in the city centre, 700 m from the train station. Easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, it is 10 min on foot from the international convention centre, the National Indoor Arena and the Symphony Hall.30 min by car from the National Exhibition Centre, it has 51 rooms and an intimate restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24 hours 7 days, a terrace and free parking. Wireless Internet access for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus