I stayed at the Birmingham City Centre Holiday Inn over two days in August consisting of Friday & Saturday.
My room was an entry level standard with a queen sized bed. The room was adequate for my needs apart from the bath room being rather small with the old fashioned method of having the shower in a bath tub......I really do dislike this type of cumbersome arrangement to the extent that it shall perhaps prevent me from staying here again, give me a walk in power shower every time.
Check in was prompt and efficient and the Sat morning buffet breakfast was quite magnificent. The bar area is spacious yet rather boring and lacking any vibe or atmosphere.
Two bottles of complimentary water and a small chocolate bar were provided each day, a nice touch which was much appreciated.
All areas of the hotel both communal and bedroom were clean, tidy and my bed was very comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Holiday Inn City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Birmingham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 3-star Hotel located in the Smallbrook Queensway area of Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.