Me, my boyfriend and our friends stayed at Ibis Bordesley this week as we were going to a concert for my best friends birthday. The rooms were clean, larger than expected and bed was comfortable. The bathrooms are smart compact pods but there is enough space to move around and the shower is powerful. Only thing we found that needed improving was the service, you are waiting a while for your drinks, the girl who served us had no clue what drinks we were asking for but I don't believe it was her fault as she clearly hadn't be trained as she didn't even know how to pull a pint! But on a postivite note the staff are nice and polite and do try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Circus, easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, is 5 min by car from the National Indoor Arena, the International Convention Centre, the Symphony Hall and New Street train station. Close to the biggest Star Cityin Europe, 5 min on foot from Birmingham football club, it has 87 airconditioned rooms with Pay TV, internet access. It also has a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, free parking and wireless Internet connection for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Birmingham Bordesley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Bordesley