I read the reviews on here and was slightly concerned about the noise complaints. We were going to a gig at the 02 Academy and as the room was only £40 we thought we’d take the risk seeing as we wouldn’t be back until late anyway. We got back at around midnight after a few drinks and I have to say their wasn’t really an unreasonable amount of noise. There was some noise from the bars/clubs below but it was faint enough to get to sleep very easily.
The rooms were basic, but clean. My only complaint is the room was quite hot. In terms of location we couldn't have got any better. Great for shopping in the day and for bars/restaurants at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ibis Birmingham City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre