I stayed here with a friend in December for a spot of Christmas shopping. The location in Chinatown is a short walk to the bullring and main shopping areas and perfect for good Chinese restaurants nearby. Our room backed on to a busy nightlife area down below, so I recommend ear plugs especially if you are visiting over the weekend like we were! The noise did carry on until 3am with loud thudding music. Rooms are small and basic, but we weren’t there to spend time in the rooms so it was fine for us – I wouldn’t stay here for a longer trip or a holiday though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ibis Birmingham City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre