Just to warn others, if you are not here to party till 4am then make sure you specify a quiet room. The hotel is on top of several clubs and despite triple glazing the music is loud! The staff were however great and did move me to a 'medium' noise room, the only other room they had.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre
- Ibis Birmingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Birmingham Centre offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Birmingham City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.