Arrived at hotel at 2.30 lady on reseption booked us in right away and told us our bedroom was on the ground floor. The room was big with a king, , size bed and a
single bed ,the bathroom was very clean and the shower powerfull and hot, the TV was the biggest I have seen in a hotel with a perfect picture.
Next morning we had breakfast in a smart and clean breakfast room food was wellcooked and hot with plenty of hot coffee.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Hall Green) Hotel Birmingham
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Hall Green) Hotel
- Premier Inn Birmingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn - Birmingham South (Hall Green) is ideally located just off the M42 Junction 4/5, 6 miles from the city centre and 8 miles from the NEC and Birmingham Airport. We have 52 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms with shower units only. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms. Flat screen TVs with freeview in all rooms. We offer either an "all you can eat" premier breakfast or a continental for the lighter option. We are situated adjacent to a Toby Carvery offering our guests evening meals.The reception is manned 24 hours,so check in after 2pm at your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham South - Hall Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.