A reasonably priced inn as expected from this group, friendly helpful staff, huge delicious breakfasts.. recommended... close to M42 - Airport - NEC and City.. quite hotel, clean and tidy and civilised (outside of the range saturday night city crowd which infest the more central hotels...) family friendly pleanty of reasonable restaurant chains within easy reach... and not far to city centre.. all in all a good stay and would use again.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Hall Green) Hotel Birmingham
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Hall Green) Hotel
- Premier Inn Birmingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn - Birmingham South (Hall Green) is ideally located just off the M42 Junction 4/5, 6 miles from the city centre and 8 miles from the NEC and Birmingham Airport. We have 52 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms with shower units only. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms. Flat screen TVs with freeview in all rooms. We offer either an "all you can eat" premier breakfast or a continental for the lighter option. We are situated adjacent to a Toby Carvery offering our guests evening meals.The reception is manned 24 hours,so check in after 2pm at your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham South - Hall Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.