Stayed before travelling from Birmingham Airport. We had a room with our 2 boys aged 14 and 11 and it was very cramped and hot and one of the kids beds was so uncomfortable that my Son had to sleep on his quilt from extra padding which meant they had to share the other quilt diagonally over the two beds.
It is not the closest hotel to the airport but we knew this before booking and chose it as it was best value.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Hall Green) Hotel Birmingham
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Hall Green) Hotel
- Premier Inn Birmingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn - Birmingham South (Hall Green) is ideally located just off the M42 Junction 4/5, 6 miles from the city centre and 8 miles from the NEC and Birmingham Airport. We have 52 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms with shower units only. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms. Flat screen TVs with freeview in all rooms. We offer either an "all you can eat" premier breakfast or a continental for the lighter option. We are situated adjacent to a Toby Carvery offering our guests evening meals.The reception is manned 24 hours,so check in after 2pm at your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham South - Hall Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.