“11 th birthday party” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 45 Fun & Games in Birmingham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Birmingham (Beechwood) is located just minutes from Junction 4 of the M42. Delta Force Paintball Solihull is the largest paintball centre in the Midlands area. Offering 10 action-packed game zones in 64 acres of mixed woodland, including a WWII fighter plane, double decker buses, a bridge crossing with tank fortifications and a giant stone pyramid, the Solihull Paintball centre provides customers with the ultimate day out.
Birmingham uk
3 attraction reviews
“11 th birthday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My son had his birthday party at beechwood and we had a wonderful time. The centre staff were excellent and the day was by well organised. Many thanks.

9 attraction reviews
“Birthday at Beechwood.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I went to Beechwood to celebrate my 11th birthday with seven friends from school. The whole day was awesome and all of us totally enjoyed the day. The different zones were brilliant and the rain on the day didn't put us off. Can't wait until my next birthday!

“Great day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have just been to Delta Force Beechwood for my son's 10th Birthday party. We had a great day and the sun even shined!! The staff were friendly and helpful, and the event was well run.

I would recommend it to anyone of all ages, I even played and I'm a mum!!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Thank you Tom Had a great Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Our son Tom wanted to have his 12th Party at Delta Force and take 9 firends. I had never been to Delta Force before so was not sure what to expect. I needn't have worried from booking the party to the day everything was brilliant. Staff were attentive, friendly and very helpful. The equipment and organisation of games was very well done. Even the pizza's were delicious. It was a great environment for 10 lads to have fun, a great laugh and do something completely different in a safe way. Our son said he had his best party and all the stress was taken off us as parents. Many thanks will def do again. We went to Delta force in Hockley Heath,

“fun and deadly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I wasn't expecting too much when I went paintballing. I've been before and it's always fun, but Delta Force definitely took paintballing to another level. There were ridiculous playgrounds for shooting games and I felt I got my full money's worth. I still have the bruises. Thanks.