“Lovely!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
UK
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

Don't know why there's so many negative reviews! The best way to test a restaurant is when it's Eid day which was when I visited after such a long time. The food was amazing, service was amazing we were literally in and out. Usually on Eid day even your most favourite restaurant isn't really that nice because I can understand the hectic pressure and everything but Shere khan seemed to be prepared. There was just as much staff as there was customers so everything was perfect for us. We were so chuffed we even gave our waiter a £5 a tip. Something we've never done before

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“" Highly Recommend Shere Khans"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014 NEW

I went to Shere Khans with my family today had a great experience. The starters we had was a full peri-peri chicken which was very juicy and succulent, the sheekh kebab were very well spiced and were delicious and the meat samosas were freshly fried and were very tasty. I had chicken and lamb karahi for mains which were very tasty and nan were soft and buttery. Overall the service was very and would recommend this as family friendly restaurant and reasonable priced .If you do go there you won't be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible experience.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014 via mobile

Ordered prawn tikka for starter £6.95 came with ONLY 4 peieces of prawns and if that wasn't bad enough the prawns seemed out of date, really bland and texture of it was like paste! Really soft and gooey absolutely awful!!
Rashmi kebabs used to be quite nice before, unfortunately this time round that was also disgusting.
Poppadoms were microwave heated, seemed old and damp.
Naan was ok, rice ok other than that it was a horrible experience for me.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“THE WORST PLACE SHERE KHAN AVOID!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

went to birmingham star city shere khan came in and was told to wait 10min for a seating i had to wait over an hour as my seating was given to someone else by mistake so 45min later we were seated once seated the waiter kept flirting with my wife i had gone to the toilet after ordering my food when i had come back my wife had told me that the waiter had asked for her a number this not a place to go somewhere with your family i was very dissapointed with the food also it was not cooked properly also the toilet's are not clean and the hygiene is bad also and we were over charged for something that we did not even order they are very un organised that was my first and last time i will be going to shere khan's and the following day i spent on the toilet i rate the food a ig fat ZERO people be aware its not worth your money better off going to mc donalds opposite

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Nice Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

The food here is nice, and the waiters are very helpful. The cheese and onion kulchas and chicken tikka curry is amazing. The food is prepared according to taste and caters for all requirements.

Visited October 2014