“Relaxing break.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Warwick
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Relaxing break.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here for a 3 night break. We were able to book in early to leave our bags and get a room key as we were going to the NEC and didn't expect to be back until later. The room was spacious, clean, well equipped and beautifully decorated. The en-suite shower room was sparkling clean with a lovely large shower and underfloor heating.
There were cooked breakfasts on offer (we didn't have but heard several other guests comment on how nice they were)! Lots of fresh coffee or tea, fruit juice, yoghurt, cereals and toast. The owner Jane was attentive, knowledgeable on the local area and nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely be returning to Haseley Coach House Motel again and again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jane R, Owner at Haseley Coach House Motel, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind comments, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to Haseley Coach House in the not to distant future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Northwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed the night before attending a conference at Warwick University. Although I could have found somewhere nearer, it was worth the slightly longer journey for such a peaceful stay.
The room was quite small but well decorated, clean, comfortable and warm. I found the owner very thoughtful,- she even lent me a torch for the walk to the pub. The breakfas

I was attending a conference at Warwick University the following day and, although I could have stayed nearer, it was worth the slightly longer journey to have such a peaceful stay. The room was quite small but clean, comfortable and warm. The owner was very thoughtful, even lending me a torch for the walk to the pub nearby. The breakfast was great

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jane R, Manager at Haseley Coach House Motel, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your review, I am glad you had a peaceful and relaxing night before a busy day ahead. Hope you book again next time you're down this way
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spent one night here on the way down from Lancaster to London. We far preferred Haseley Coach Motel to the pseudo 4 star hotel we stayed in the previous night (at three times the price). The rooms are charming, clean and it is great to park outside your door. Breakfast is delicious. I'd highly recommend an evening meal in the nearby Falcon Pub which is easy to get to by walking along a track for about 5 minutes. Delicious food and very pleasant interior.

We will definitely return. Wish there were more places like this!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that our Breakfast set you up for the day! Look forward to seeing you again next time you take the trip.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed one Saturday night booked just a few days ahead and very glad that I booked here and not the run of the mill Premier Inn or HI Express down the road. Superb little row of individual apartments each with their own front door and your car parked right outside your front door - just like the motels I enjoy in the USA and Australia etc. Except here we were right in the countryside with a lovely village church next door, a couple of pubs within easy walking distance, proper darkness outside if you want to see the stars, but best of all absolute silence at night. Other guests on our night were attending a wedding nearby but we didn't hear them coming back at all. It's not hard to find, just put Firs Lane, Haseley into the satnav rather than the postcode, or aim for the Hatton Locks visitor centre and it's a turning on the other side just a few hundred metres further up the main road.

Room was really well furnished with a comfortable bed and some nice touches like the ipod dock that was built in to the flat screen TV and worked really well. Fantastic shower, nice towels and toiletries, and plenty of tea to keep my girlfriend happy.

Our hostess that ran the place was very welcoming, took lots of time to show us the room and explain everything, including the quickest way to the nearest pub. I strongly recommend taking the breakfast option as it was really tasty and set us up for the rest of the day.

I will definitely make this the first place I check for availability next time I am in the Warwick or Birmingham area. If I was running a hotel or motel I would run it like this. Perfect. I think this is the first and most likely only place where I can give full marks for everything.

Room Tip: I reckon they're all just as good.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Wow - thank you for your very complimentary comments - they are really appreciated and make the extra effort we try to make worth while! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back next time you're in the area.
birmingham, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Excellent stay we were at a wedding at wroxhull abbey and the owner was so helpful and accommodating. The rooms are basic but it is so peaceful having paid the same to stay at the falcons inn up the road this was like an oasis of calm compared. Breakfast was delicious well worth having the next day.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments, hope the wedding went well! We are always pleased to look after guests attending Weddings at many of the excellent venues locally.
stafford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Great value very clean excellent rooms with all you need lovely food cooked fresh and owner could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Excellent It was a very easy place to get to close to wroxhall abbey and having stayed at both wish I had just booked here and saved ££££'s

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for those kind words, it was good to see you again last week. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future
Llandudno, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been staying at the coach house regularly for nearly 3 years now and i couldn't recommend it highly enough. Jane is a wonderful, warm and friendly host and nothing is too much trouble. The motel itself is very peaceful and quiet and the rooms are always spotlessly clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are superb with under-floor heating and decorated to a high standard. The rooms are well-equipped and Jane is always there is you need her. Breakfast is lovely and Jane will cater for anyone's needs. It really is a wonderful place to stay and I can't recommend it highly enough :D
I certainly will be staying there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jane R, Owner at Haseley Coach House Motel, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Thank you for your very kind comments - and your regular business!! Look forward to seeing you next time!

Been to Haseley Coach House Motel? Share your experiences!