Lovely property with beautifully maintained decor. Staff helpfull but minor blips with bills could be have been costly to the hotel if it wasn't for my other half spoting but it was quickly corrected! Emily was superb in the restaurant and attentive other staff in restaurant could do with taking note! Super reception lady who checked us in and out and nothing was to much bother! Keep in mainteance minor things like slightly loose toilet seat and a light fixture hanging from the wall slightly took away from a quainte room! Keep up the good work and keep working on the finer details and u will get 10/10. Will def be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers luxury accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon, while crucially maintaining the charm, character and period features of the original building.The White Swan dates back to 1450, making it one of the oldest pubs in Stratford – and the front of the hotel is a cosy, traditional pub, continuing to serve outstanding cask ales and the best pub food in town.Our 41 four star guestrooms, marry traditional, original features with modern conveniences like iPod docks, flatscreen TVs and ensuite bathrooms.One thing not to miss on your visit to this historic Straford-upon-Avon pub is the antique wall painting in one of our front rooms. Commissioned by William Perrott, who owned the building in 1560, the special painting depicts the story of Tobias and the Angel - a subject doubly appropriate for a tavern of that time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The White Swan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- White Swan Stratford Upon Avon