Just spent three nights over the bank holiday at the Applegarth. We stayed in the front room facing the street. It was quite noisy being a main road into the town, but to be honest we are heavy sleepers so this didn't effect to much. The back rooms were obviously quieter. Room were very clean and the towels and tea & coffee facilities were replenished every day. The breakfast was very good offering full English. Vegetarians were also catered for. The manager/owner and staff were very friendly and offered a good service. B&B is located approx 5 mins from town centre so ideal and central for everything. There is private parking at the back of premises, although if this is busy, one can use the grounds at the front of B&B. If we were in the area again, we would be happy to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central, free parking, very close to new theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Applegarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Applegarth Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Applegarth Stratford-Upon-Avon, England