My girlfriend and I stayed at the Stratford for one night in August 2013. Our room was very nice indeed, clean and large, with a separate seating area with sofa, table etc. (I'm not sure if we'd been upgraded)
The public areas of the hotel were all very nice, and breakfast was good.
Staff were very friendly and helpful (although reception needs more staff)
The hotel is very well positioned, only 5 minutes walk to the centre of Stratford. The hotel has its own car park, with very reasonable rates (£5 for a one-night stay).
Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wishing to visit Stratford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don’t just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills; awarded an AA rosette for being utterly delicious. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford, A QHotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel