You couldn't ask for a better location in the heart of town with excellent, plentiful free parking. This time we were in the original part of the hotel which was pretty cool & authentic but there were lots of nooks & crannies which hadn't seen a Hoover in a long time. Towels were a bit fusty & there wasn't much air in the room. Tiny shower too. Would I stay again? Probably but not for more than a couple of nights. Breakfast was poor - both food & service - understaffed, dirty crockery & not great when it did arrive but lots of places serve breakfast in Stratford so room only is probably a safe bet. It served its purpose!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Legacy Falcon
- Legacy Falcon Stratford Upon Avon
- Legacy Falcon Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legacy Falcon Hotel comprises a quintessential 16th century residence featuring decorative half-timbering and original slanted windows totally encapsulating Tudor charm whilst harmonising with the contemporary bedrooms and stunning reception areas. Relax in front of real open fires during the autumn and winter or sample a traditional afternoon tea or delicious Ice-cream in the beautiful courtyard garden in the spring and summer. Providing a unique base for exploring everything magical about the bard including; Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Nash’s House and Shakespeare's birthplace itself, not forgetting the world famous Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre which now offers backstage tours and the opportunity to view Stratford from the new observation tower. You can then enjoy the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, along with the Surrounding counties of Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, and the picturesque Cotswolds. If you prefer, you can stay Stratford based, take a gentle stroll to the river and enjoy a tranquil trip on one of the river cruises, visit the Butterfly Farm or Creaky Cauldron attractions. To learn more about Stratford upon Avon and its history take a guided town walk or the evening Ghost Walk! For those who wish to explore a little further, the splendid Warwick Castle, Drayton Manor Theme Park and Gaydon Motor Museum are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Legacy Falcon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.