“Brunch tastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: English, Healthy, Café, Tea Room
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Established on 2009 Spoonfuls is a family run cafe which is located on Shrieves walk (Alley way connecting Sheep Street and Bridge Street) in Historic town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Often referred as Hidden Treasure by our customers. We are fully Licensed and a unique business model which in a Cafe serving snacks, cakes, sandwiches, coffee teas, and other cafe food items from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and Southern Indian Restaurant serving Southern Indian food from 5.00 om to 11.00 pm.
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Brunch tastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Loved this place, great staff, excellent food, I had. A huge veggie option breakfast, very well cooked indeed. Prices fantastic, would recommend!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Pretty good food at a reasonable price, but a bit slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here today after strolling around Stratford and stopped because I wanted a sandwich to tide me over from my big English breakfast til dinner. I got a seat pretty quickly and had my order taken, but it took quite a while for my milkshake (a Snickers one which was delicous, by the way) and panini (meatball with BBQ sauce- would have prefered a tomato based sauce but minor detail) to be served. There did appear to be only 2 people working, which may have been why it was a bit slow. But other than that, I would definately recommend this place

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Alot to be desired”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Although the staff we're friendly and service good the food was not great the breakfast consisted mainly of backed beans and the hollandaise sauce was bland and custard like on the eggs Benedict I don't recommend this place either if you are looking for a quick lunch as the food took a lifetime to get to our table and even then she forgot the toast for the breakfast :(

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Slow Slow Slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I keep trying to support the independent businesses as much as I can, but when the service is THAT slow, it makes it so difficult! To put it into perspective, it's about a 25 minute wait for a simple chicken and mayo panini and there were only 2 other customers there.. Not a wait someone on a 15 minute break can afford.

In saying that, if time is not of the essence, it is a beautifully friendly environment where nothing is too much trouble. I just hope they can speed up the waiting time!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Best in Stratford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

As a resident of Stratford upon Avon I am a bit reluctant to write this review because it is, without doubt, the best place in Stratford to have a day time meal.and I really want to be able to get seats whenever I go there. Brilliant, friendly staff with a great selection of food at very reasonable prices. Better value than anywhere else in Stratford.

I'm really looking forward to Spoonfuls opening in the evening because I will be a regular client.

The couple who own the place are great people who deserve all the success they will have in the future.

I hope that I will still be able to get a table when I go there.

• Visited December 2012