My room was over the bar which was noisy until midnight which is not good when you have to get up for business meetings the next day. the rooms have tried hard to be trendy and boutique style and some things work like the coffee machines, the Elemis toiletries and the big screen Tv. however, it looks like there has been a lot if cheap DIY in the bathroom and cheap wardrobes which dont work. fake leather walls, fake leather furniture, strange pictures and furry bed covers dont help. They have turned an old tudor building complete with exposed beams into a New Orleans style boutique hotel but I dont think it has worked. Black furniture with brown curtains etc makes it very dark. my room was at the front whuch was noisy with traffuc. You cant eat in the hotel so not good for single women to have to go out at night although they do a nice simple continental breakfast. The car park is difficult to find too and limited parking spaces with little alternative. this is not a place to stay for families or on business but would be great for hen or stag weekends as it has a lively cocktail bar and garden area in the middle of the town. My rating is purely based on personal taste and suitability for business and although not my cup of tea, it is probably heaven for someone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth is an 11 bedroom boutique Hotel & Cocktail lounge in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Contemporary features and fittings in a 16th Century Building. Award winning cocktail lounge and voted as one of the top 50 destinations in the UK by 'The Independent'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- The Hotel Kenilworth
- The Kenilworth Hotel Warwickshire