Another visit to this excellent Italian restaurant for new years eve which started for us at 20;00 when we sat down for the new years eve menu,
* Starter: Soup Of The Day - Please Ask Your Server (V)
* Beef Carpaccio With Caperberries And Rocket Salad
* Bread: Homemade bread with olive oil & balsamic vinegar
* Smoked Salmon Involitini, Stuffed with Ricotta, Mint & a Rocket Pesto
* Grilled Scallops with Spinach & Beetroot Salad with Salsa Verde
* Goats Cheese & Cherry Tomato Crostini with Homemade Pesto (V)
* Main Course: Thai spiced fish casserole served with rice
* Risotto al Paradiso (V) Truffled porcini mushroom, pea & asparagus with flat leaf parsley & parmesan
* Braised Lamb Shank with Sweet Mash Potato, Sautéed Greens & Red Wine Jus
* Beef Fillet with a Gratinated Herb-Crust in a Red Wine Jus Served with a Celeriac Puree & Greens
* Grilled Fillet of Turbot with Buttered Leeks & Red Wine Reduction
* Pan Roasted Barbary Duck Breast, Grilled Fennel & Grand Marnier Sauce
* Mediterranean Vegetable Timbale (Courgette, Aubergine, Red Pepper, Goats Cheese & a Tomato Fondue ) (V)
* Dessert: Date & Cinnamon Crème Brulee
* Homemade Tart of the Day (please ask your server)
* Lemon Sorbet with a Splash of Prosecco
* Freshly Ground Coffee & Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Set Menu £29.95
I had a beef starter & a beef main because I love beef! followed by home made Tirimasu lush!!!
The place was packed to the rafters both upstairs & down with people celebrating the new year but as always the staff were attentive efficient & very friendly as always,.
We are booked for "Valentines night", but will be there this Friday after work to start the weekend on a pleasent note!,.
If you own or manage Paradiso, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.