I read the reviews and booked this hotel for a business trip. All the descriptions and pictures are hype. The only positive aspect to this hotel is the friendly staff but it is not enough to make up for:
1) The Noise - trucks delivering goods all night long; garbage trucks emptying large industrial bins all night long; cleaning trucks at 4am - you might as well sleep outside
2) Things are always broken - the showers, the washer, the dishwasher, the wireless
3) The old, musty furniture and pillows
There are other much nicer places that cost the same or less!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolutely centrally located directly opposite the swanky "Fenwick" department store and moments away from Haymarket and Monument Metro stations. Newcastle Central rail station is around ten minutes walk away, as is the rest of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your City Apartments Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Apartments Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne