coming to newcastle to party with a girlfriend we were looking for cheap accommodation so we chose the euro hostel, a bit sceptical of our decision, when we arrived that was changed, it is more like a hotel then a hostel, we had a private room on the first floor, room was spacious, clean and had good beds, had heating and had a window with a view, staff were very friendly and helpful and were very welcoming to guests, the hostel is in a great location to newcastle nightlife,shops and the quayside and eating areas, the pub downstairs is also a great place to pre drink and eat with cheap prices and good food good place to meet other hostel goers too, the bathrooms in the room were decent aswell, all in all a great experience, defenitley value for money and if I ever return to newcastle I would defenitley stay here again!
the only negative of our trip was the noise of other guests at 5 in the morning, but ohwell!
Thankyou euro hostel!
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Newcastle Hotel
- Euro Hostel Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now you can "budget stay - your way"... in Euro Hostel Newcastle. City centre location just 10 mins walk from Central Station and 2 blocks from world famous Grey Street. All rooms fully en-suite. Fabulous bar with cocktail menu. Food served all day. Dorms and private rooms available. Guest kitchen, laundry, dining and chill out room. FREE Wi-Fi available throughout the Hostel Bedrooms, Public Areas and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Euro Hostel Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.