Stayed here for a 3 night break in November while visiting Newcastle. Was surprised to find it a lot nicer than thought it would be. Me and my friend booked a private room, it had two bunk beds in and a en suite bathroom. Was very clean and tidy and beds were comfy too. The bathroom was very small but the power on the shower was amazing. We didn't have breakfast so can't rate that but there is a bar in the hotel that supplied meals, snacks and drinks. Very central location minutes from shopping Pilgrim Street/Northumberland Street/Eldon Square etc. All in all for what we paid very pleased. Certainly the nicest hostel I have ever seen or stayed in :)
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Newcastle Hotel
- Euro Hostel Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now you can "budget stay - your way"... in Euro Hostel Newcastle. City centre location just 10 mins walk from Central Station and 2 blocks from world famous Grey Street. All rooms fully en-suite. Fabulous bar with cocktail menu. Food served all day. Dorms and private rooms available. Guest kitchen, laundry, dining and chill out room. FREE Wi-Fi available throughout the Hostel Bedrooms, Public Areas and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Euro Hostel Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.