We have stayed at other hotels in this chain and they've all been very good to excellent and at a very good price.
The reception was very good and helpful and informative. The parking excellent though due to its location you have to drive to the nearest junction after exiting the A1. It is ideal for trips to Newcastle, Gateshead and the Metro Centre. Almost walking distance if you like a good walk.
Ideal for A1 travellers as you can almost see it from the road.
The views are of the industrial estate/ business park.
The bad bit was the lack of restaurant facilities on that day due to technical problems. We solved it by eating elsewhere. Fish and chips down by a beach about 20 mins away along a dual carriageway. The kitchen problems were continued into the next morning at breakfast.
Other than that very good and a very good price.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle South Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle South Hotel
- Premier Inn Newcastle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on the Team Valley Trading Estate next to the A1(M). For shops and local amenities Newcastle city centre is only 3 miles away. Our Newcastle South Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.