Stayed here for one night 7th April. Check in was very quick, our room was on fourth floor facing the court yard very little road noise. The room was a good size and the bathroom was lovely. The bed was very comfortable with choice of either soft or firm pillows. Breakfast was included in the price, there was a good range of food on offer cereal, toast, croissants,fruit etc as well as a hot option. The hotel hasn't got a car park but the Grainger tower multi is opposite prices are good for a city centre £5 all day and £3 on a Sunday it has the option to pay by phone so you don't have to go out to renew ticket, just be careful where you park as some spaces aren't permit spaces at the weekend but suddenly become them in the week. Overall a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of vibrant Newcastle at the Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre hotel. Located near Newcastle Central Station, our modern hotel is a short stroll from the city centre's cosmopolitan shops, bars and restaurants. Start your day with a choice of hot and cold items at our complimentary breakfast buffet, and ask Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre's friendly front desk staff for tips on sightseeing and getting around the city. Help yourself to tea and coffee during your business event in Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centres 2 air-conditioned meeting rooms. Getting to meetings around Newcastle is a breeze thanks to our proximity to the A1 and train and metro services from the station 300 metres away. Our convenient city-centre location, a short walk from historic St Nicholas Cathedral, makes us a good base for sightseeing. Stroll across the sweeping Gateshead Millennium Bridge for a night out in the Arts Quarter's hip bars and restaurants and head to the huge MetroCentre 3 miles away for hundreds more shopping and entertainment options. After a day's sightseeing, unwind over drinks in Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre's contemporary bar, open 24 hours, or catch up on email with our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our helpful staff will be happy to order takeaway food for you to enjoy in the comfort of your modern guest room. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.