“Fantastic value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Asian fusion, Halal
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Description: A buffet restaurant with a difference! An exceptional range of a la carte quality food available on the buffet for one set price.
“Fantastic value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Excellent value for money .. love coming here to eat out as there's a great choice of food for myself and the kid's which is very rare to find something that we all like under 1 roof haha :-).. good value for money and staff are very friendly and pleasant too cant wait to go back again to fill my belly :-) keep up the good work guy's

morpeth
“"WOW"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This place is AMAZING!! The food is beautiful, a wide selection of food and desserts, this is my favourite place to eat, the kids love it too and they are very picky eaters! Amazing value for money, well worth a visit!!

Lincoln, England.
“Simply Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This establishment is by far the best I have experienced thus far regarding a buffet type meal. The price is more than satisfactory as in £14.99 on a Saturday night. It was just the tonic to get over the 0-4 mauling by Man United an hour earlier!! I have never seen so much choice for starters, chutneys, side dishes etc. If you are ever in the area you must try it yourselves, I can't wait to go back to the North East and sample further delights.

Newcastle upon Tyne, England
“Delicious tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

For being someone who is a picky eater I absolutely love it here. There is such a varied choice and the food is very tasty. This is the 2nd time I have been in 2 weeks

London, United Kingdom
“Impressive is the word!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

£13.99 per head for the dinner buffet - for an average Londoner like me, I thought there would be some catch for such a low price - perhaps minimal options, bad quality, foul smell, poor service, dull interiors etc. This place had NONE of that. My wife and I are quite the cynics, but despite our best efforts, we cant fault this place. If I had to pick one fault, they don't let you in unless you have their buffet. My wife just wanted to have a few drinks, but that was disallowed.

However, once we sat down, we couldn't stop eating - the options were endless, and each better than the last. We were fearing a massive stomach ache post dinner, but the quality is so good, that we slept rather peacefully. Really looking forward to my next trip to Newcastle!

• Visited March 2014