“Best Cupcakes In Town” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries
“Best Cupcakes In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

These girls are amazing!! I have never tasted cupcakes so good. You have to try the Elvis Cupcake, it is wonderful. The Pet Lambs are heading towards superstardom.

• Visited June 2013

“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent selection of cakes. Really tasty and a best price around £5 for 4 cupcakes. The girls are always very friendly and helpful.

• Visited April 2013
Washington, England, United Kingdom
“A mandatory visit on every trip to Newcastle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Every time I visit Newcastle, often with friends, Pet Lamb Patisserie is always on our list as they've become a firm favourite. We normally get a box of four thanks to the value, and it's neatly bagged to be taken... well, round the next corner or two before we open and empty the box!

The variety of cakes surprises me every time, but the chocolate orange and the mint cupcakes are usually my go-to cupcake. Frequent updates on Facebook bring more flavours to the selection, so there's always something new to try.

Every visit opens with a smile and a friendly greeting, and the shop remains its charming appearance. I honestly can't find anything not to like about Pet Lamb, so I'll gladly give all five stars!

• Visited May 2013
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Too tasty to believe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love grabbing a cake from this shop and they always make great treats for friends and relatives. One of my personal favourites is the nutella brownie slices you and I can't wait to try their new cookie dough cupcake. They're always coming up with new cakes to try so you always have an excuse to add a bit of cakey goodness into your day.

They've made a few specialist cakes for me including a huge Oreo cookie cake (the students demolished it in seconds) and a brown sugar and pecan cake for my Gran's 80th - it really made her tea party a success!

Whether at the shop or at a market their customer service is always great and they've always been fantastic at passing on advice to an (extremely) amateur baker like myself.

• Visited May 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Very tasty cakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Myself and my partner regularly choose to buy cupcakes and brownie slices from these two delightful young ladies and we have always found the experience to be a pleasant one.

Katie and Kay are very experienced in making tasty quirky and unique cupcakes as well as the old timeless faves that we all love.

All in all very polite helpful staff, great tasting cakes at very fair prices would highly recommend. Especially for large orders like birthday parties etc!

We'll be back very soon! Keep up the hard work ladies :) x

• Visited June 2013