We were looking for a spacious room to stay in for one night while attending a gig at The O2 Academy and that is what we got. The hotel turned out to be further away from The O2 than I thought but this was because my other half who claims to have a sense of direction in Newcastle said "Oh yes that's close" when I booked on line and then said once we arrived that another hotel would have been closer.
Anyway back to the hotel it's self. There is no actual car park so you have to use the private secure multi story across the road, which works out at quite good value if you stay for more than twelve hours. The staff were friendly and efficient. They checked us in and answered a few questions that we had. The room was clean and well presented. The only thing that confused us what that the sofa bed was made up (which we did not ask for) partly blocking the door when we entered the room. We had to fold it back and put the bedding on top. The shower/bathroom was huge and again spotlessly clean. You can stay in bed until ten if you are not having breakfast. Which was great for hangovers! Or for an extra charge you can extend your check out time to noon. Which we didn't have to do but the option in a city hotel was nice.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Newcastle Hotel
- Jurys Inn Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Jurys Hotel Newcastle
- Jurys Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This great-value hotel is in the city centre, 500 metres from Newcastle Rail Station. It has large and light en suite rooms with air conditioning and power showers. Jurys Inn has contemporary, spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs with freeview, spa toiletries, and spacious bathrooms. There is a workspace area, hairdryer, and tea and coffee-making facilities. The Jurys Inn Newcastle is a short walk from all of the shops, bars and restaurants, just a 10 minutes’ walk from Eldon Square and The Gate shopping centres. The Centre for Life science centre is 200 metres away and Newcastle United Football Club is 900 metres from the hotel. The modern Innfusion Restaurant offers breakfast and dinner. The more informal Inntro Bar serves bar food and drinks. There is also the Il Barista Cafe, with snacks, pastries and coffees. Newcastle is known for its vibrant nightlife and has been voted one of the UK's leading destinations for Stag and Hen parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, JurysInn, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Jurys Inn Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.