“The best breakfast I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
“The best breakfast I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

This little cafe underneath the tyne bridge does possibly the best Eggs Benedict I've ever had in my life. I've visited a few times and it is clear that on a weekend it can get a little busy however, that just reflects the excellent reputation that this establishment has.
The service as well as the food is second to none, there is a wonderful atmosphere and the lady who owns the cafe is possibly the most cheerful women I've ever met!
Although it is a little pricey, I would say it is worth every single penny!

England
“Best full Breakfast in Newcastle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Quite simply the best breakfast Ive ever had. I went for the full english and a latte and whilst it cost the think end of £10 it was worth every penny. Great service and fabulous ingredients. Whilst it was only a breakfast it was superb. Its a lovely little spot, always busy and very small. If you can get a seat your lucky. Cant wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I found this place through Trip Advisor reviews and it was convenient for where we stayed on our weekend trip to Newcastle. Myself and a friend went for brunch on Sunday (around 12pm) and the place was full but we were able to perch on 2 bar stools at the counter until a table came available - we'd have been prepared to eat there too but the waitress made sure we got the next available table. I've read a few reviews where people have complained about the speed of service but this is not a fast food cafe - take the newspaper, grab a coffee and chill out!! The food is cooked to order which you can see as the kitchen is open to the restaurant. The quality of produce was good, we had an eggs benedict and a bacon, sausage and fried egg breakfast roll followed by a flapjack each which was devine. I don't think I've been in a cafe with such a warm friendly welcome before! I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the toon.

Aylesbury, England
“Great little find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Found this place thanks to reviews on TripAdvisor and am glad I did. Lovely service and the food was lovely. Nice fresh tasting food cooked well. Will be coming again tomorrow!

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Best coffee on the quayside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Great place to stop off on my way to town in the morning. Lovely coffee and a great standard of food.

Visited November 2013