“very happy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Newcastle
“very happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Service was great, food was good and very well priced. :) I went there with my girlfriend for the first time and found myself wondering why I haven't been before which is always a good sign! I'm not one for trip adviser comments but this was a very humble surprise :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I've been here a few times and have always found it to be good value for money. However this time it wasn't good value. The food has gone down hill. The staff seemed to be more interested in gossiping then taking orders . I don't think I'll be returning.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Very dissapointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have visited Ticinos many times and decided to take my family there for a special family meal. The food has definitely gone down hill and at the end of the meal my dad had a 10 per cent off voucher from the premier inn where he was stopping and the owner refused to honour it saying it was old [it clearly wasn't]. It was all very embarrassing and spoilt my night. Mr Ticino you should be ashamed we wont be back and I wont be recommending you to anyone again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“APPAULING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Would not recommend! Managerial attitude was disgusting and their conversations were inappropriate! One of our wine glasses had a lipstick stain on which clearly meant the glasses were not washed thoroughly. However food was nice but due to overall experience I would not return.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Happy hour falsely advertised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

First of all i will say our food was tasty. Visited on bank holiday monday as the menu outside stated happy hour was available. We had already ordered drinks before our order was taken, it was then we discovered h/hour was not available which we were not happy about and the Managers attitude left a lot to be desired. Upon leaving a hand written sign had been pinned to the wall stating no h/hour which was amusing to say the least. In my opinion management should have honoured the stated h/hour as then we probably would have returned at a later date, but that ship i'm afraid has already sailed.

• Visited May 2014