“Great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

On a daytrip with our family of 4 tried the lunchtime offer of 2 courses for £6.95. One starter,three pizzas,one pasta and three ice creams plus drinks all in for £35 was good value. The starter of Bresaola was disappointing but the pizza and pasta dish were excellent and tubs of luxury ice cream good. Worth a try.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“What a Surprise?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've lost count of how many occasions we have walked past this restaurant even when we have been going to the theatre. My daughter picked up on the vegetarian selection on the menu and opted to eat here. We were very impressed. The service was excellent. very friendly and efficient. The menu choices were very good and at 2 courses for £8.95 who can complain?

We had a clear view of the open kitchen and the effort which was being made in the food preparation.

The surprise came when the food arrived. It was superb. The portions were not huge but the quality was akin to genuine Italian cooking. Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashington
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friend and I visited Pasqualino's before seeing Blood Brothers. I had lasagne which I have to say is the worst I have ever had. It was tasteless and dry. My friend had pasta with a cheesy sauce and it was the same. By the time she had eaten half of the meal, there was no sauce left. We did pass our comments to the waitress but no action was taken. We will never go there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
newcastle upon tyne
“Best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went here in a group of 9 for my daughters birthday and the pizza was absolutely delicious. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family as the prices are reasonable too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northumberland, England
“A night at the theatre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Booked a pre-theatre meal via the box office at the Theatre Royal. Was surprised when I had to pay a deposit of £5 per head. When my friends and arrived we were shown to our table which was underneath the blackboard. I had to stand up and read the menu to my friends, not a good start. We were also given the normal daily menu. All was very confusing as we thought we were going to have a pre-theatre dinner which would have a choice of starters, mains and desserts for a fixed amount of money. After viewing the menu nothing really grabbed us but by this time it would have been difficult to find another restaurant and would I have managed to get my deposit returned. So we settled down to eat a not so good, average meal that I feel was overpriced. Will not dine here again. Service was poor and drinks expensive.

• Visited May 2013