Stayed here for 2 nights. Given a large double room to accommodate our 2 children under 5 as well which was very spacious and perfect for our needs.
The hotel itself was very smart and clean and the food was lovely. It would be nice if they had a children's menu but we managed to choose food which was reasonably child friendly. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Free wi-fi too although the coverage was patchy in places.
View over the Tyne and Millennium Bridge was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne