We stayed there for 1 night with a group of friends. The facilities are good. Sauna, Gym, Swimming pool etc. The food is good but we found the price of lager expensive over £5.00 for a bottle of Budweiser. The breakfasts are good and a nice variety. Rooms very clean. Its located out of the city and Mcdonalds is across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 12 acres of parkland near the vibrant city centre and Newcastle International Airport, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park offers the ideal setting for short breaks and business travel. Contemporary by design, this premier Newcastle hotel blends gracious service with thoughtful amenities that all travelers will appreciate. The chic lobby leads to spacious, beautifully renovated guest rooms featuring luxurious new bedding and convenient high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Marriott