I spend quite a lot of time in the Newcastle area but this is the first time I have used the Holiday Inn. The grounds, entrance and reception were immaculate and the staff were very welcoming and check in was very straightforward. My executive room looked newly refurbished and the en-suite was excellent. it contained everything one could need for such a trip. WiFi was free throughout the hotel. The bar staff were freindly as were the restuarant team and both Dinner and breakfast were great. Access to Newcastle, the motorway network and Airport are all on the doorstep and I will certainly use this hotel again, great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- News update that Wi-Fi is now Free. With 154 spacious bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom, Tea & Coffee making facilities, telephones, remote control flatscreen TV and hairdryer. Should you require an even higher standard of comfort, the hotel has 40 Executive bedrooms offering an excellent range of luxuries to make your stay that bit more special. In April & May 2013 our lounge, restaurant, bar and toilets have had a full refurbishment which we are very happy with. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Holiday Inn