Stopped here for 1 night en route to Northumberland so the children could go on the Metro the following day. Booked through lastminute.com which would appear to have been a bargain - £50 for a family of 4 including breakfast. Room was adequate, with double bed and sofa bed, and having the toilet separate from the bathroom was a bonus.
Breakfast was amazing - usual cooked assortment, fresh pineapple, watermelon, meats, cheeses, pancake machine, baguettes etc. Close to Newcastle, and local Tesco so we could buy the essentials for subsequent journey to Wooler.
Easy to find, but downside of having to pay £5 to park for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Newcastle Airport offers state of the art facilities with stylish new design. Located 5 min drive from Newcastle International Airport now offering shuttle service and flight information screen. 126 en suite rooms including accessible rooms andinternet. Elements Bar and Restaurant. Ideally placed for conference and events with 8 rooms (200 persons) and leisure suite with indoor heated pool, sauna, gym. Easy reach of city centre night life, Metro Centre shopping and the Northumberland coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Novotel Newcastle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Newcastle Airport Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Novotel Hotel Newcastle Airport
- Novotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Novotel