stayed here with my partner as a weekend away seeing a gig and christmas shopping. on arrival the hotel frontage did look a bit tired and old. and access around the hotel is a bit confusing. (its not easy for me to get lost but that place was like a maze when i first got there!!) Staff where friendly enough especially the housekeeping staff and the barman on the sunday afternoon who talked to us for a good 20mins and made us feel at home. before we arrived we asked for a top floor room with a view of the river and that is exactly what we got and was very pleased. in comparison to the hotel entrances the room was stunning and spotless we had a family room with a MASSIVE and amazingly comfortable bed and also a sofa that i guess would turn into a bed for a family. TV was a bit older than the usual premier inn standard 22/42" flat screen TVS but it had a good quality picture and a good choice of channels. The hotel is 3mins walk from the Quayside and perfect for the BALTIC Art Gallery and restaurants. We walked to the City Centre only taking around 10mins although it is all uphill but if you use blueline taxis you can get ataxi for under a fiver :) on the whole we had a good stay and will definately stay here the nexttime we come to Newcastle. thankyou Premier Inn for a lovely stay!! :)
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Millennium Bridge Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle Millennium Bridge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the heart of Newcastle's city centre Premier Inn Millennium Bridge boasts comfortable rooms, an on-site bar and restaurant with friendly staff on duty 24 hours a day.Each room is well equipped with a Kingsize bed, a desk for work, Freeview TV and radio channels as well as tea and coffee facilities. Everything you need for a clean and comfortable stay in Newcastle.Our newly refurbished bar and restaurant offers a wide variety of drinks including Costa coffee, a range of seasonal drinks promotions and our great value evening menu. Why not try our all you can eat Premier Breakfast? Eat as much as you like cooked and continental breakfast for just £8.25 each. Plus for every adult that buys a Premier Breakfast 2 children 15 and under eat for free!The hotel is situated a 10 minute walk to the city centre and a 5 minute walk to the Quayside. It also sits within easy reach of the A1 and is close to many of the city's public transport hubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Millennium Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.