We stayed for one evening over Easter as we were seeing a show at the Sage. the location is perfect for this. I would not recommend as a city centre hotel though. The rooms were a little on the small side but incredibly well equipped. You really could live quite comfortably in them. For one night - and we ate out at SIX - this was a bit wasted on us. The breakfast t - billed as continental - actually had bacon, scrambled eggs hash browns and tomatoes - so that was an added bonus. We wanted to look round the Baltic after check out and were actually encouraged to make use of their parking until we were ready to leave the city. Great service - but as we had paid additionally for parking -to be expected really.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel
- Newcastle Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a hotel, Staybridge Suites Newcastle is the ideal place to stay. Staybridge Suites Newcastle is located just moments from the Quayside area, with its excellent selection of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance is the Millennium Bridge, Baltic Centre, Tyne Bridge and the eye-catching Sage Gateshead. The city centre location of Staybridge Suites Newcastle puts all of the major business and leisure attractions of Newcastle within easy reach, including the many shops and restaurants around Eldon Square, the Theatre Royal, Centre for Life and Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Staybridge Suites Newcastle offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, many with stunning views of the Quayside area and the Millennium Bridge. All suites are furnished to a high standard; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, flat screen TV with over 100 TV and radio channels including Sky Sports and JSTV and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include a 24-HR manned reception, complimentary breakfast, on site convenience shop, fitness room, IHG Rewards points and complimentary guest laundry room. Join us for complimentary guest evening receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) serving drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.