“Great selection” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London
“Great selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Lovely food and great service especially from Martin the Grill chef who was so welcoming.

The food all seemed fresh and hot and unlike other buffet type restaurants all tasted different and authentic.

Would have gone back the next night again but couldn't get there after the match :(

Would definitely recomend to all ages.

Reasonably priced too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“A little expensive but great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I went for my birthday and also my sisters birthday. I am on a diet so I do not eat out a lot and was very nervous about eating out but I went and loved it! I stuck to the healthy options and I swear I've never had a better meal. Staff are all lovely, polite and hard working and the manager is also lovely too. The food tastes incredible and smells amazing, I could smell the food even from outside in the car! Lovely place, lovely staff, was very satisfied =)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds
“All you can't eat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Being on a limited budget we usually partake of 'all you can eat buffets' for their value, .This is the first time we have ever left an all you can eat restaurant still hungry. Limited selection, ,food cold, cooking skills questionable as most food overcooked to the extent of being inedible/ tough/ rubbery. , , tables crammed together, - we were there at 6pm just before the evening rush and left within 30 minutes.
I didn't complain, - Never do - just pay my bill, leave and never return but make sure I tell as many people as possible about my experience.
PS. if you do go, check out the desert area- we had battered pineapple next to waffles and custard/sauce but next to the pineapple balls were identical looking battered chicken balls - makes for an interesting desert !

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Peterborough
“Busy place average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Lau's was very busy even though it was a Tuesday night. The place felt a bit grubby needs a good face lift. The food was typical fatty buffet food. Not my favourite, but good if you like lots for your money.

Visited August 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I were very dissapointed with Laus buffet, the food didn't look very appetising and most of it was cold, the place was very full because the football was just out so the staff were trying to clear tables as quick as possible, my husband said there was urine all over the toilet floor. It was very cheap and you get what you pay for here. We won't be back though.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere