I booked this hotel for my Daughters Wedding Venue weekend, Friday to Sunday.The hotel is amazing, set in lovely grounds, 50 plus rooms excellently furnished,
As a wedding venue it was superb, The Ceremony room was well appointed, and the Function room was first class, Coupled with fantastic staff who were both polite and attentive at all times.
The food in the restaurant was very good well cooked and plentiful.and a wine list to suit all tastes.
The morning breakfast was also very good catering for all tastes as well.
.We had 90 people sitting down to the Wedding Breakfast as its called and the Hotel did not disappoint, The food, the service, the staff all of top quality. All commented likewise by the diners.
Altho I did not personally use the Spa facilities the people that did found it very good, and free to residents.
As far as a wedding venue is concerned I would rate this as excellent and competitively priced, in today's market place. The food, the staff, the facilities were all top quality.
Truthfully I cannot praise them highly enough. My Daughter and her new husband were totally thrilled and happy, which was itself another plus.
My only VERY small concern not complaint was I needed a disabled room for my elderly parents. Although the room allocated was wheelchair friendly, it was just that. here were no disabled toilet or shower in the room and it was equipped with a double bed, Which was not suitable for OUR needs, but to compensate the hotel, gave us the next door room Gratis, altho not connected it satisfied my parents. Also once again a small gripe, to get to the dining room for breakfast you had to use external ramps out, then in. As it was only on the 18th/19th Jan, this was snow covered and a little tricky.
But this did not detract away from the fact that this hotel, satisfied all the guests around 45 rooms were occupied by our wedding guests, and I can honestly say I don not think anybody was dissapointed.
Thank you to the Management and Staff at this wonderful hotel. I cannot praise them high enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in acres of parkland with superb spa, health and fitness facilities, the hotel is a well placed for Guildford, Woking and the M2550 comfortable en suite rooms with free multi channel TV, many with fine views. A traditional bar and restaurant and spacious lounge provide areas for relaxation. Substantial on site free parking and a choice of function rooms with Wi-Fi through out make the Manor an ideal for all events and occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manor House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manor House Hotel And Spa
- Manor House Hotel Guildford
- Manor Hotel Guildford