Went to Seckford for an Xmas lunch. The dining experience did not match the lovely building and surroundings.
The service was efficient and the food was served promptly and quickly to our large party. Although it wasn't fine dining. The pâté came with a frazzled tiny piece of wafer thin (I think it was) bread. The Christmas dinner main course consisted of pre sliced catering style turkey and 2 table tennis ball sized potatoes + a damp precision cut square of soggy stuffing and a small amount of veg. Child menu portions! The Xmas pudding was bland.
Oh, and the worst bit.....
The waitress had chronic BO, yuk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four star luxury hotel offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge