“Ask for candy floss :oD” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
“Ask for candy floss :oD”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is based in what used to be Janes the dress shop. It has been decorated really nicely and has a great atmosphere. The menu is not too big and for a chain the food is nice. Prices are very reasonable, especially for kids £4.75 for big pizza and pasta, and nice pudds. Drinks for kids are from 80p and the candy floss is free! Our whole table (even grownups) had pink cotton candy it was yummy! The staff are helpful and pleasant. If you are vegetarian there are quite a few choices, and more if you ask for dishes to be adapted, they are more than happy to help with this. There is a fantastic pizza oven at the back and some really lovely wines. A great place to relax on a friday night. There is even a chill out zone on the upstairs level. I had three kids with me and felt very welcome. Parking at back of TK max is easy and free in the evening. Well worth a visit!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Newmarket
“Robotic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The food wasn't exactly brilliant,my steak was underdone. Wanted rare not blue.
Service was a nod and grin.

Visited May 2014
Singleton, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Stumbled over this whilst looking for a fish and chip shop which was closed due to a fire. However this turned out to be our good fortune as the food, ambience, service was excellent and can certainly be recommended. Take a walk to the a Wild Wood you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
“WOW! WOW! WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have to say that there is nothing about this restaurant that I could fault. The gentleman who served us was attentive, courteous and faultless.

The surroundings were calm and tastefully decorated and the toilet facilities were impeccably clean.

Now to the food..... WOW! I have not had such tasteful food in a very long time. My friend and I had the baked brie with a hazelnut, honey and garlic dressing which brought my friend and I to a standstill so much so that we were unable to speak as we were enjoying it so much. To follow I had the Chicken, Mushroom & Pancetta Risotto. Not usually being one for a Risotto I thought I would try it after such a fantastic starter.... well.... I was not disappointed. My only sadness was that we were too full to have dessert!

This has now become my favourite place to eat.... I will be back!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“A pleasant surprise all round”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much given the mixed reviews, but the food, service and ambience were all better than expected...I appreciate things might get a little stretched when they are busy, but on the evidence of this visit, there is some good work being done here in the kitchen and front if house.

Visited May 2014