“Fantastic value and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The first time of visiting The New Wellington, we stumbled upon it whilst walking around. The waitress was very friendly and food came out promptly. Overall brilliant experience and would recommend to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, Great Service, amazing Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We tried The New Wellington for our wedding anniversary. It was highly recommended by friends and now I would like to highly recommend it to everyone.... Both me and my husband had the sirloin steak and I can honestly say that it was the best steak I have had in a long time, it was cooked just how I like it and served with a variety of tasty freshly cooked trimmings. The service we received was very polite, friendly and welcoming and we will definitely be returning! :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Been to the New Wellington a few times now, a little out of town about 400 metres from the edge of the gallops. It is a friendly family run pub that has an extensive menu and specials on the board. The food is well presented and steaks are very good. This is not a modern plastic pub, apart from the sports TV it's like pubs used to be. The dining room is very simple and is often very busy, which means others must agree with me. The staff are very friendly and I've always had a pleasant time there.

• Visited July 2013