“birthday treat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
cambridge uk
“birthday treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

nine of my closest friends went for the first time to nancys tea rooms for afternoon tea. we loved every moment..yes it is pink and vintage but we all liked that...i asked the men if they had any comments good or bad and they said yes when are we going again! they catered for our tastes without a quibble..
Nancy was very attentive very personable took photos of us all which were waiting on my laptop when i got home! thank you nancy!! it was a lovely experience all round...we have already made dates to return.....

Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Wonderful afternoon tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I brought a very dear friend to Nancy's for a birthday treat. We had the classic afternoon tea which was lovely. The presentation was superb, the food delicious and all home made with really dainty sandwiches. The atmosphere was good and the staff as usual were friendly. We had a great afternoon it was a real treat and would definitely recommend it. Nancy came to talk to us and made us feel very welcome we will definitely come back often!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge
“Breakfast for two”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very pretty teashop. The excellent breakfast was value for money. Will be back with friends as soon as I can organize group.

Newmarket, United Kingdom
“A lovely visit every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Since this lovely teashop opened in Newmarket I have been on a number of occasions, and every time the food is delicious and very well presented, the staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is great and the tea is amazing - there are so many different ones to choose from! On my first visit I said to the owner that I was not sure what one to pick and she went out of her way to find me one that I would like the most based on my preferences - I would highly recommend the 'Sweet-tea' to anyone who has a sweet tooth like me! A really lovely place to go for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea. Thank you, Nancy, for coming to Newmarket, exactly what the town needed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newmarket
“Such charm!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

There is a lot of pink and the atmosphere is delicate and vintage rather than my preferred style of rustic, farm house chic but it is absolutely wonderful.

I would highly recommend Nancy’s to ladies wishing to catch up over tasty treats in a pretty setting but also to anyone that is a tea lover!

My full Nancy's review can be found on my blog: http://thehorsesmouthnkt.wordpress.com/2014/02/16/nancys-tea-shop-such-charm/