“Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Newmarket
Newmarket, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I was invited to lunch with 2 friends I have lived in Newmarket for 45 years and of course I have been to the Heath Court Hotel many times but today the lunch was excellent served by Sarah Voss restaurant manager, plates hot food hot do not go anywhere else its 10-10

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your Feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed you Lunch at the Heath Court, I will pass your kind comments on to Sarah.

Once again thank you for taking the time and I look forward to Welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel.

feedback@heathcourthotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Mainz, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I spent several weeks at this hotel in the last 2 months. The facilities are top notch. This hotel has some of the most comfortable beds I have slept on in a long time. The staff went out of their way to ensure I was pleased. I checked in late one Sunday evening, missed lunch and dinner, the staff made me a meal and brought it to my room. Breakfast was delicious, lots of choices, every request honored. I will definitely return.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Heath Court, we do appreciate your feedback.

I am pleased to see that the Team consistently offered good service and were aware of your needs, and we made your stay with us a pleasurable one.

On behalf of the entire Team I look forward to welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel.

Chesterfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

A very nice hotel, clean and with very nice staff. Lovely big bedrooms and bathrooms. Plenty of hot water and fluffy towels.
However although the buffet breakfast was great I advise visitors to eat out for dinner which we found poor, although the wine was very good. Shame about dinner.
Excellent location for watching the gallops and the racing.

Room Tip: Go out for dinner. Some rooms have views of the gallops
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review the Heath Court and for your constructive feedback, I will address your comments with the Team.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Newmarket, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

A Group of Family and Friends had a superb meal at this Hotel. With good parking facilities,very friendly helpful staff a pleasant and relaxed ambiance. I was also pleasantly surprised that the Restaurant and Bar and much of the Hotel have been altered and revamped to a high standard,we sat in a very intimate booth and didn't feel at all rushed and nothing was to much trouble for the staff, One of our party only eats chicken or turkey which was not on the carvery menu that day,the Chef especially cooked a chicken breast for her she stated that it tasted lovely and I have to say looked yummy. The meal was well priced and good value for the money. I would not hesitate to recommend the food at this Hotel and have gone back since and have equally excellent service and food

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Melanie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it is always appreciated to learn that we are doing things right and that the Team were attentive and looked after you, as all our food is freshly prepared we always try to accommodate.

I am pleased that you like the look and feel of our newly refurbished public areas and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your Family and Friends back to the Heath Court

Robert Nobbs

Ringwood, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed for one night. Excellent location to New Market town.Having read some of the reviews on here before staying i was a little worried that we might have booked something awful.Some of the reviews i have found dont match with what we had.

The staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant, nothing was too much trouble. Our room was clean and comfortable no nasty smells either. The decor was clean and tidy. We dined here that evening and had a wonderful meal not into frozen chips so was glad they were home made. the coffee was good and plenty of it.

Breakfast the next morning was self service they actually cooked your eggs in front of you to which you could have any type again nothing was too much trouble. The quality of service and food was very good .

I for one would definately stay here again and certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Kimbo,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Heath Court, and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind feedback is greatly appreciated and I will pass your comments to the Team, who I am sure will be as pleased as I am that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to Welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel.

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

On arrival at the reception I was greeted by a very friendly lady also the assistant manager, extremely Smiley very smart and welcoming. The reception looked new modern and clean. My room was very clean nice bathroom tea /coffee/ biscuits extremely comfortable information about the area and fast free internet. The breakfast was great full English which was included in the room price, the staff were very quick in reacting in requests for more tea etc. check out was quick and friendly. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: It was my first time at the hotel and my room was quiet and overlooked the gallops
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
HeathCourtHotel, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback , and I am pleased to see that the Team were welcoming looked after you during your stay with us.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Heath Court.

Robert J Nobbs

Been to BEST WESTERN Heath Court Hotel? Share your experiences!