Stayed here over the weekend,staff friendly ,rooms not bad ,towels getting quite worn,evidence of old water leaks in the bathroom,the bedroom windows are very draughty,so must be very cold in winter,in need of urgent maintenance in the painting department ,breakfast was ok,it was good to see the waiters keeping the hot food area clean,changing the plates were spoons are rested after taking food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel is located on the outskirts of the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds. From the moment you arrive at the hotel, you can expect to receive nothing less than the warmest of welcomes. The hotel has first-rate facilities including an 18-hole Championship golf course (which is one of the prettiest courses in East Anglia), a leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa. With our friendly and professional staff on hand throughout your stay, you will always be sure of a memorable leisure break at the Suffolk Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suffolk Hotel Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel Bury St. Edmunds