We stayed two nights in the hotel and our overall impression was very good. Bury is an interesting and historic town and the centre is walkable from the hotel -(about 20 minutes). We stayed in one of the garden rooms, adjacent to the main hotel. On the first night there was a wedding party in the main hotel which was quite lively but this did not disturb us. The room was comfortable with a tea and coffee supply but was a bit hot and stuffy. The main hotel has plenty of character and it might be nice to say in that part next time. We did not have breakfast as this seemed expensive but next time we might go for the all in one price. Also we had made other arrangements for eating with friends and so did not use the restaurant for evening meals. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and we would readily stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bury St Edmunds
- Best Western Bury St. Edmunds
- Bury St. Edmunds Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.