We stayed her for my sister and brother-in-laws wedding and we were all really impressed. The rooms were lovely and comfortable and the grounds were lovely for photographs. The food at the wedding breakfast and the evening buffet were all delicious. As was breakfast the following morning! A wonderful day had by everyone thank you Ravenwood
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.