This Inn operates with too many staff and no effective management. Beware of two accounts systems in operation that are in conflict and so get receipts for all cash paid (including at the bar).
Cook uses the microwave too much, especially for the breakfast toast and sausage!
- Also Known As:
- The Fox Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The Fox Hotel
- The Fox Inn Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fox is a friendly family run 500 year old inn with a contemporary fresh food restaurant and large luxury boutique hotel rooms converted in an ancient barn - complete with Hayloft Suite.Nestled next to the Abbey Gardens and yet only 5 minutes walk to the town centre in the historic town of Bury St Edmunds, with Newmarket and Cambridge close by. An ideal venue for business or pleasure. Open all day, every day with an emphasis on quality and friendly service. Fresh food served from 7am weekdays and 8am at weekends and bank holidays prepared by our team of chefs using only the best qulaity local ingredients. Free Parking & WiFi. Our Air conditioned rooms include: Hand made super king beds with natural hand stitched mattresses for a good nights sleep. Hand made oak furniture & room fittings, luxury stone tiled bathrooms with natural French toiletries, flat screen TV, Fair Trade tea & coffee, spring water, safe, steam iron, cosy underfloor heating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Fox Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.