Very nice lunch,not cheap but good quality.it was busy but staff were efficient. veg was more interesting than usual and the ginger sponge was great,coffee came before dessert but that aside we would go back maybe for an evening meal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know that not everyone wants the same thing. You might want a pint of local real ale at the bar… A bottle of wine and a grazing board on the sofas… A meal in the dining room… A really good coffee with a read of the paper… To rest your head the night before an important business meeting… A relaxing weekend break only 4 miles from Bury St Edmunds… Take your pick. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Cadogan Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cadogan Arms Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The Cadogan Arms Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk